Terms and conditions for Compliance Packs
Please read carefully before buying compliance packs or accessing or downloading any training materials from this website.
This is an agreement between you (you, attendee, pack user) and Audit & Risk Professionals LLP (Trading as GDPR Advisors) of 2 Masefield Avenue, Borehamwood, Herts WD6 2HQ, United Kingdom] (Provider, our or we) for your purchase of a compliance pack programme and additional training support ("Compliance Pack" and "Training Support" respectively), which includes printed materials and online documentation (Documentation) and support calls (Calls).
By clicking on the "purchase" button, you agree to these terms which will bind you. If you do not agree to these terms, we shall not sell a Compliance Pack or Documentation to you and you must discontinue the purchasing process now.
1. THE PRODUCT – A DESCRIPTION
We describe our products as:
Compliance packs with online video training and additional support via Facebook (if appropriate) and online call facility.
Please note that we reserve the right to change the content of any Compliance Pack at any time and without notice. Weekly calls will be at a time of our choosing and may be subject to change and discontinuation. Access to the Facebook group is at our discretion and a pack user may be removed from the group if their usage of the group or conduct is inappropriate.
2. USE OF THE MATERIALS
- receive and possess the Compliance Pack and the materials contained therein as well as the additional support for your own purposes.
- not copy the Compliance Pack or Documentation except where such copying is incidental or necessary for the purposes of completing the programme;
- not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, broadcast, translate, merge, adapt, vary or modify the Compliance Pack or Documentation;
- not alter, or modify, the whole or any part of the Compliance Pack, nor permit the Compliance Pack or any part of them to be combined with, or become incorporated into, any other materials;
- include the copyright notice of Audit & Risk Professionals on all entire and partial copies you may make of the Training Materials or Documents on any medium;
- not provide or otherwise make available the Compliance Pack or Documentation in whole or in part, in any form to any person without prior written consent from the Provider.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Compliance Pack and the Documentation anywhere in the world belong to the Provider, that rights in the Compliance Pack and the Documentation are licensed to you, and that you have no rights in, or to, the Training Materials or the Documentation other than the right to use them in accordance with these terms and conditions.
4. PROVIDER'S LIABILITY
Nothing in this Licence shall exclude or in any way limit the Provider's liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or any other liability to the extent that it may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
The Provider shall not be liable under, or in connection with, these terms and conditions or any collateral contract for:
- loss of income;
- loss of business profits or contracts;
- business interruption;
- loss of the use of money or anticipated savings;
- loss of information;
- loss of opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- loss of, damage to or corruption of data; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise;
Our Liability -Subject to the foregoing provisions, the maximum liability of the Provider and its personnel to you under or in connection with the Compliance Pack and these terms and Conditions whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed one and a half times the total amount paid or payable to us under the Agreement during the Term.
Implied Terms - All warranties, conditions or terms other than those expressly set out in this Agreement are excluded, including but not limited to, all implied and statutory conditions, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
These terms set out the full extent of the Provider's obligations and liabilities in respect of the supply of the Compliance Pack, Training Support and Documentation. In particular, there are no conditions, warranties, representations or other terms, express or implied, that are binding on the Provider except as specifically stated in these terms and conditions.
The Provider may terminate access to the compliance pack, training support and documentation immediately by written notice to you if you commit a material or persistent breach of these terms and conditions which you fail to remedy (if remediable) within 14 days after the service of written notice requiring you to do so.
6. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control.
Our performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
The information you provide at the time of enrolment will be used solely to manage your preferences and support the programme you are enrolled in. We will email you with information about the programme, new content and support calls (where applicable) as part of our service to support your learning.
8. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.